WE ARE LOOKING FOR ?
A ‘super-hero’ Designer to lead the creation of our upcoming mobile platform. We are developing an innovative mobile platform with a focus on everyday banking services (i.e. spending, sending, saving).
Design and user experience is everything for us! Our platform will be easy to navigate, highly responsive and secure. If you think you’re up to the challenge of joining our superstar squad and helping to legitimately disrupt one of the most established global industries, then WE WANT YOU!!
WHAT WE NEED ?
- Define and design great user experiences for web and mobile.
- Deliver wireframes and detailed UX stories for our on going Sync.Money project.
- Keep up with current trends and styles.
- Experience with Axure software it will be a plus.
- Experience in web and mobile design if possible for comparison and aggregator sites.
- Exceptional UX design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Highly strategy thinking and ability to sketch from early stages, design wireframes through to working prototypes in detail mocks ups, be able to document your UX so other team members can understand and follow them.
- Needs to understand product strategy, direction, vision of the company and what goals we are looking to achieve but as well the users needs by following and a good analytical research at a current stage and in the future.
- Story board creation and understanding.
- Knowledge in Jira or Trello to be able to work with the project manager, designers and developers.
- Functional and component level interaction design principles and concepts, we have a product very different to the rest in the market and we pride ourselves in beautiful and interactive designs with advanced interactions and animations.
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure and problem solving skills
- English written and oral communication skills
WHO WE ARE ?
For the past 3 years our passion has been saving thousands of people time and money. With our current platform we have given people the chance to make international money transfers and exchange currencies at the cheapest rates and in the shortest time possible.
Now here’s a little secret… What we’re currently working on is going to blow our previous product and your mind away!
We’re building a mobile platform with a focus on creating cost effective solutions to everyday banking activities.
We’re making your finances easier by building an all-in-one app that synchronises all your financial accounts and simplifies payments.
WHY US ?
There are 2 things we love doing. Disrupting the relevant landscape and saving people money. We know what you’re thinking. It’s either “what’s the connection between the two?” or “So do I, so how can I be involved?”. Well we have the answer to both questions, read on…
As a result, we’re now looking for motivated applicants to join our team as we develop our new product. This exciting new project is going to change the way people interact with their finances and will take us to the forefront of alternative banking.
If you have the ambition of working in a truly exciting, forward thinking and passionate company, where your work will have immeasurable impact, here we are!
WHAT WE OFFER ?
- Work under the guidance of a pioneer of mobile banking and challenger banking applications.
- An international, fun and dynamic team situated in buzzing Soho in Central London.
- A modern cafeteria offering complimentary access to hot drinks and fresh fruit.
- Wild social nights out.
- Exciting work on an innovative project with plenty of responsibility and freedom.
- Possibility to attend world's leading conferences in fintech.
Feel like you’re ready to accept the challenge and embark on a new and exciting chapter of your life?
Click apply and let’s make a difference. Together.
Sync.Money UK Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All successful candidates will be required to undertake Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks at the appropriate level for the post.
Subscribe to sync.money
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox