WE ARE LOOKING FOR 🔎
A ‘super-hero’ Senior iOS Developer to lead the creation of our upcoming mobile banking platform. We are developing an innovative mobile-based platform with a focus on everyday banking services (i.e. spending, sending, saving).
Design and user experience is everything for us! Our platform will be easy to navigate, highly responsive and secure. If you think you’re up to the challenge of joining our superstar squad and helping to legitimately disrupt one of the most established global industries, then WE WANT YOU!!
WHAT WE NEED 📲
- Passionate about programming with the understanding of UI and UX
- Understanding of Design Patterns & OOP
- Understanding of UIKit, Core Animation and Foundation
- Experience with Swift and Xcode
- Experience in writing Unit tests
- Experience in working with API's
- Excellent debugging skills
- Experience in uploading apps to the App Store
- Up to date with the latest Cocoa and iOS trends
- Experience of working with Continuous Integration (CI)
WHO WE ARE 😎
For the past 3 years, our passion has been saving thousands of people time and money. With our current platform we have given people the chance to make international money transfers and exchange currencies at the cheapest rates and in the shortest time possible.
Now here’s a little secret… What we’re currently working on is going to blow our previous product and your mind away!
We’re building a mobile-based platform with a focus on creating cost-effective solutions to everyday banking activities.
We’re making your finances easier by building an all-in-one app that synchronises all your financial accounts and simplifies payments.
WHY US 🤔
There are 2 things we love doing. Disrupting the relevant landscape and saving people money. We know what you’re thinking. It’s either “what’s the connection between the two?” or “So do I, so how can I be involved?”. Well, we have the answer to both questions, read on…
As a result, we’re now looking for motivated applicants to join our team as we develop our new product. This exciting new project is going to change the way people interact with their finances and will take us to the forefront of alternative banking.
If you have the ambition of working in a truly exciting, forward-thinking and passionate company, where your work will have immeasurable impact, here we are!
WHAT WE OFFER 🏆
- Work under the guidance of a pioneer of mobile banking and challenger banking applications.
- An international, fun and dynamic team is located in the heart of the financial district of Canary Wharf at the largest Fintech Accelerator in Europe - Level 39 in London, UK.
- A modern cafeteria offering complimentary access to hot drinks and fresh fruit.
- Wild social nights out.
- Exciting work on an innovative project with plenty of responsibility and freedom.
- Possibility to attend the world’s leading conferences in fintech.
Feel like you’re ready to accept the challenge and embark on a new and exciting chapter of your life?
Click apply and let’s make a difference. Together.
Sync.Money UK Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All successful candidates will be required to undertake Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks at the appropriate level for the post.
Subscribe to sync.money
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox