WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A ‘super-hero’ iOS Developer to play a key role in the development of our mobile platform. This role is based in our offices in the sunny city of Malaga, Spain. If you’re up to the challenge of disrupting one of the most established global industries, then WE WANT YOU!!
WHAT WE NEED
- In-depth experience with Swift and Xcode.
- Up to date with the latest Cocoa and iOS trends.
- Understanding of UI Kit, Core Animation, Interactions, GCD & Networking.
- Excellent understanding of design patterns & Object Oriented Programming.
- Understanding of analytics, remote reporting and measurements.
- Experience of working with Continuous Integration (CI) and Unit Testing on iOS.
- Experience with API's and core data.
- Excellent debugging skills.
- Experience working with Git.
- Knowledge of socket based networking desirable.
- Understanding of the iOS ecosystem (APNs, Code signing, iTunes Connect, TestFlight).
- Fluent in English- essential
WHO WE ARE
We are a Fintech headquartered in London with a second hub in Malaga, Spain. Over the past 3 years we’ve been saving time and money to thousands of people by providing international money transfers and currency exchanges at the cheapest rates in the shortest time. Our plan is to take things to a whole other level and change the way people interact with their finances.
We’re about to hit the market with a ´jaw-dropping´UX financial app, taking the headaches away from everyday banking services by providing users with a seamless integration of all their financial accounts, simplifying payments, and in short, making life a whole lot easier. Like, a lot.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work under the guidance of a pioneer of mobile banking and challenger banking applications.
- Exciting work on an innovative project with plenty of responsibility and freedom.
- An international, fun and dynamic team situated in downtown Malaga, Spain.
- 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and one of the largest international Airports in the south of Europe.
- Best office coffee you will ever have
- Possibility to attend world's leading conferences in Fintech.
Feel like you’re ready to accept the challenge and embark on a new and exciting chapter of your life?
Let’s make a difference. Together. Message us with your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sync.Money UK Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All successful candidates will be required to undertake Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks at the appropriate level for the post.