At sync. we are building an everyday mobile banking platform that has the potential to disrupt one of the most established global industries.
So, we need a ‘super-hero’ Financial Controller who can make sure our company maintains its financial and ethical integrity!
If you have prior experience working in the banking industry and if you think you’re up to the challenge of joining our superstar squad then WE WANT YOU!
WE NEED YOU TO
- Management, accounting, financial reporting and control, trading and treasury function to support rapid expansion and long term growth.
- Driving the company’s financial planning and reporting.
- Performing risk management function by overseeing liabilities and investments.
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting process.
- Deciding on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks.
- Drive an increase in financial performance.
- Set up and oversee our finance IT system.
- Control and evaluate fundraising plans and capital structure.
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate to support global operations.
- Providing support to external consultants and manage a timely and effective audit.
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE
- 3+ years’ experience in finance functions, ideally with experience of working in Financial Control for a bank.
- Deep understanding of bank’s balance sheet, key regulatory ratios, accounting of securities portfolios, loans and hedge accounting principles.
- Positive attitude: 'Can do' approach and willing to give everything a go from manual processing to larger projects.
- Qualified accountant, highly numerate with excellent Excel, accounting, and numerical skills.
- Team management experience.
WHO WE ARE
For the past 3 years our passion has been saving thousands of people time and money.
Through our platform, people can transfer money internationally and exchange currencies at the cheapest rates in the shortest time possible.
Now here’s a little secret… What we’re currently working on is going to blow our previous product and your mind away!
We’re building a mobile based platform to make your finances easier by building an all-in-one app that synchronises all your financial accounts and simplifies payments.
This exciting new project is going to change the way people interact with their finances and will take us to the forefront of alternative banking.
WE CAN OFFER YOU
The chance to work under the guidance of our CEO, who pioneered mobile banking at Lloyds, NatWest, Halifax and challenger applications like Revolut.
An international, fun and dynamic team that is located in the heart of the financial district of Canary Wharf at the largest Fintech Accelerator in Europe - Level 39 in London, UK.
Exciting work on an innovative project with plenty of responsibility and freedom.
A modern cafeteria offering complimentary access to hot drinks, fresh fruit and more importantly 3pm cookie time.
Fun social nights out.
If you have the ambition of working in a truly exciting, forward thinking and passionate company, where your work will have immeasurable impact, here we are!
Feel like you’re ready to accept the challenge and embark on a new and exciting chapter of your life?
Send us your CV at email@example.com
Let’s make a difference. Together.
Sync.Money UK Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All successful candidates will be required to undertake Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks at the appropriate level for the post.
Subscribe to sync.money
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox