At sync. we are building an everyday mobile banking platform that has the potential to disrupt one of the most established global industries.
So, we need a ‘super-hero’ Mid-Level Backend Developer to help lead our creation!
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE
- 2+ years of NodeJS experience.
- Deep knowledge and hand experience in NodeJS and multiple submodules like expressjs, passportjs, and etc…
- Experience with RDBMS and noSQL solutions.
- Understanding of best practices in web and deep experience in backend applications architecture and performance.
- Familiar with the concept of test-driven development and UI testing tools (Selenium, mocha, chai, jest).
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented programming, algorithms, data structures and complexity analysis.
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal supervision.
- Passion for creating efficient, scalable, high-load resistant web applications.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- English language is essential to communicate with London office.
- Experience with other languages Python, Go or PHP.
- Familiar with Docker and Infrastructure Orchestration services such as Rancher, Kubernetes, Google Cloud, AWS.
- Experience with Grunt, Gulp, and Saas, WebPack.
WHO WE ARE
For the past 3 years our passion has been saving thousands of people time and money.
Through our platform, people can transfer money internationally and exchange currencies at the cheapest rates in the shortest time possible.
Now here’s a little secret… What we’re currently working on is going to blow our previous product and your mind away!
We’re building a mobile based platform to make your finances easier by building an all-in-one app that synchronises all your financial accounts and simplifies payments.
This exciting new project is going to change the way people interact with their finances and will take us to the forefront of alternative banking.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The chance to work under the guidance of our CEO, who pioneered mobile banking at Lloyds, NatWest, Halifax and challenger applications like Revolut.
- An international, fun and dynamic team that is located in the heart of the financial district of Canary Wharf at the largest Fintech Accelerator in Europe - Level 39 in London, UK.
- Exciting work on an innovative project with plenty of responsibility and freedom.
- A modern cafeteria offering complimentary access to hot drinks, fresh fruit and more importantly 3pm cookie time.
- Fun social nights out.
If you have the ambition of working in a truly exciting, forward thinking and passionate company, where your work will have immeasurable impact, here we are!
Feel like you’re ready to accept the challenge and embark on a new and exciting chapter of your life?
Let’s make a difference. Together. Message us with your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org