WE ARE LOOKING FOR ?
A ‘super-hero’ Android Developer to lead the creation of our upcoming mobile platform. We are developing an innovative mobile platform with a focus on everyday banking services (i.e. spending, sending, saving).
Design and user experience is everything for us! Our platform will be easy to navigate, highly responsive and secure. If you think you’re up to the challenge of joining our superstar squad and helping to legitimately disrupt one of the most established global industries, then WE WANT YOU!!
WHAT WE NEED ?
- Expert knowledge of Android SDK and Android Tools framework.
- Complete understanding and experience in Android UI development.
- Experience using Web Services and Data parsing using JSON, XML etc.
- Strong OO design skills, database design and network programming fundamentals.
- Strong in Android Java. Great understanding of thread management, memory management and other aspects of Java for mobile application development.
- Very good knowledge of Android Studio &/or Eclipse in general and of Android Development using Eclipse in particular.
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Working knowledge of HTML5 & CSS
- Minimum 1-year experience with Java & Android and must have independently released one app.
- Must be an active coder. No exceptions.
- Bachelor's degree (BS or equivalent) in a quantitative field (e.g. Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science)
- Have an eye for User Interface design as engineers on the teams are expected to code both front and back-end deliverables.
WHO WE ARE ?
For the past 3 years our passion has been saving thousands of people time and money. With our current platform we have given people the chance to make international money transfers and exchange currencies at the cheapest rates and in the shortest time possible.
Now here’s a little secret… What we’re currently working on is going to blow our previous product and your mind away!
We’re building a mobile platform with a focus on creating cost effective solutions to everyday banking activities.
We’re making your finances easier by building an all-in-one app that synchronises all your financial accounts and simplifies payments.
WHY US ?
There are 2 things we love doing. Disrupting the relevant landscape and saving people money. We know what you’re thinking. It’s either “what’s the connection between the two?” or “So do I, so how can I be involved?”. Well we have the answer to both questions, read on…
As a result, we’re now looking for motivated applicants to join our team as we develop our new product. This exciting new project is going to change the way people interact with their finances and will take us to the forefront of alternative banking.
If you have the ambition of working in a truly exciting, forward thinking and passionate company, where your work will have immeasurable impact, here we are!
WHAT WE OFFER ?
- Work under the guidance of a pioneer of mobile banking and challenger banking applications.
- An international, fun and dynamic team situated in buzzing Soho in Central London.
- A modern cafeteria offering complimentary access to hot drinks and fresh fruit.
- Wild social nights out.
- Exciting work on an innovative project with plenty of responsibility and freedom.
- Possibility to attend world's leading conferences in fintech.
Feel like you’re ready to accept the challenge and embark on a new and exciting chapter of your life?
Let’s make a difference. Together. Message us with your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sync.Money UK Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All successful candidates will be required to undertake Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks at the appropriate level for the post.
Subscribe to sync.money
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox